Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella" by Stephenie Meyer

Hey! So, last night I started reading "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella" by Stephenie Meyer. It's a great book- well, every book Stephenie Meyer writes is great! The book is written on Bree's perspective. In this book you can see how the "bad" vampires lived before they attacked the Cullen coven. And I have to say that it's highly interesting to see the same story from a different point of view- you should read "Eclipse" first. I love Meyer's writing style- she's my favourite author after all! The combination of danger, romance and mystery -of course- is something you can't resist... I think that you should buy that book. Believe me, you will be proud to have it in your book shelf. It's a very very very good book and Bree's point of view is really interesting. You may know some things about "Eclipse" already but, you will be surprised looking at them from a different angle! So, you can also read the entire book at a recently created site by Stephenie Meyer. The site will be live until midnight EST on July 5th.

Read the book here
Take care!
Lots of Vamp love,
N.
xoxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment