Monday, September 06, 2010

Add my best friend and what do you get? More happiness in my boring life!

YAY!!! My best friend came back from Albania on Thursday (She's Albanian and she goes there in the summer to visit her relatives)!!! I missed Laura so freakin' much!!! We're best friends since 4th grade so that's... *calculating* about 7 or 8 years. Oh, I'm just so glad that she came back! I payed her a visit the day after her arrival and we had so much fun. And yesterday we went out to have coffee -it was a blast! I love her so much! She seems though but she's really warm-hearted. And in general she is the most amazing person. School starts in one week... So, summer will be officially over next Monday. Oh, well... I'll get used to it. Everything is a matter of habit. Uh, anyways. Off I go!
Take care!
Love,
N.
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment